Product Faults and Warranties
To launch a warranty claim, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name and Order number
2. Description of the issue
3. Include photographic and/or video evidence showing the issue
Once received our Warranties team will contact you regarding repairing, replacing or refunding you for the issue.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
– The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
– The item has been installed for and subject to domestic residential use only.
– Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product.
– Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided.
– The warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
– This warranty does not include faults caused by: unsuitable or improper use.
– Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
– Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER.
– Normal wear and tear.
– Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
– Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences.
– Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Accent bath excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.