Caroma Care 700 Wall Basin With Side ShelfCaroma
he Care 700 wall basin has been specifically designed to comply with the Australasian Health Facility Guidelines Part D - Infection Prevention and Control. This basin complies with requirements for Type C basin and are used in areas such as staff, patient and public amenities. The design offers smooth rounded contours and clean lines incorporating a build in shelf space alleviating the need for separate shelving.
- Optimal basin waste and tapware landing projections reduce potential splashing caused by the water stream from the tapware flowing directly into the basin waste
- Optional fully integrated vitreous china Care shroud provides increased infection control and eliminates potential contraband storage ( Not Included)
- Includes white plug and chrome waste
- Can be installed to comply to AS1428.1- 2009 Amd1 Design for Access and Mobility requirements
- Shelf can be on either the left or right hand side
- Available with No, 1 or 3 tap holes