Novi 75 x 46 Fine Fireclay Matte White Butler Sink - Double sided / ReversibleTurner Hastings
Introducing Matte White Butler Sinks! Turner Hastings is excited to lead with the first matte white fireclay butler sinks on the Australian market! The matte finish lends itself to a modern look, whilst maintaining its durability and timeless elegance the Novi collection is known for.
The Novi Single 75 boasts an intelligent matte black double-sided design, ribbed front on one side and flat front on the other. This allows you to install it either way to suit your kitchen design. The ribbed side gives it a Heritage, handmade look, while the flat side is more subtle, working well in contemporary kitchens.
Match it with a larger sink from the Novi range in the main kitchen to complete the look. Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable. This sink is thermal shock resistant, which means it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water, which makes it stand out from other sinks on the market.
The sink is highly stain, scratch and chemical resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is it's fine fireclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up.
With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink. It includes a free basket waste to suit
- Material: Fine Fireclay
- Finish: Matte White
- Waste Outlet Included: 90x50mm Basket Waste
- Mounting options: Butler (front showing), Counter Top (glazed on all 4 sides), Under Counter (framework required)
- Capacity: 64L
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- This sink is reversible, so it can be installed with flat or ribbed/farmhouse side facing out.
- Note: Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone.